Loose Wire Underfloor Heating Cable Kits.
Roma Heating Underfloor Heating Cable. The most advanced floor heating cable available to date. Unlike other outdated PVC coated cables. The new Roma heating cables have a dual teflon coating. Making them thinner, tougher and easier to work with. And inevitably easier to tile over at the end of the day.
Under floor heating guidance
Rated at an average of 150w/m2 at the square meterage ordered. It is not recommend that you reduce the wattage of this specific cable. To achieving a primary heat source. We would recommended that the lowest wattage used is 150w/m2. For high heat loss areas we recommend our 200w/m2 cable. And for simple floor warming to take the chill off a tile our 100w/m2 cable would suit best.
Can be directly installed over a suitable concrete or wooden floor. And over an un-insulated concrete floor. It is highly recommend that you install a suitable insulation. Insulation should always be installed first If possible. As it will minimise the warm up time and will also maintain a very high efficiency rate of the heating cables.
Assuming that an 80% floor coverage is achieved by the heating cables . This heating cable can then be used as primary heat source.
Underfloor Heating Loose Wire Heating Cable Features.
- Teflon Coated advanced heating cable.
- Ultra Thin.
- Dual Core and fully earthed.
- Easy and quick to lay.
- Lifetime Warranty on heating cable.
- High Adhesion fixing tape included with cable.
- Full Fitting instructions and Technical Help Line.
- Next Working day delivery service.*
Underfloor Heating Cable Technical Specification.
- Based on 150w per square meter output.
- Operating Voltage 230/240V 50Hz.
- Double Insulated, fully sheathed and earthed elements.
- Cable width 2mm.
- 3m long cold/connection tails.
LIFETIME WARRANTY OF THE TILES!